Author Topic: Hi! A couple of questions  (Read 301 times)

noodle8675

• View Profile
Hi! A couple of questions
« on: April 25, 2017, 09:42:32 PM »
Hi all, i have seen that the most chosen plan was GHs-4.
I see that there is now a new plan for 10 days (GHs-3). I guess it will be the most chosen from now on;)

1.) My question is how are some users who post proofs of payment of this plan when it was active two or three days ago ... earlier this plan was daily if I remember right ...
2.) Can you have more than one active plan?
3.) Some users here have vip range, that range how is it acquired?

Sorry for questions if not are clear and understandable, english is not my mother tongue.  :-[

Maik Cooley

• VIP
  • 55 yrs old Quality Assurance Manager Benton from Longueuil, has several interests including exercise, Social Marketing and string figures. Had been in recent past planning to Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! A couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:25:58 PM »
hello noodle, how are you man
I will try to answer your questions...

1.) My question is how are some users who post proofs of payment of this plan when it was active two or three days ago ... earlier this plan was daily if I remember right ...

All the plans, that the admin adds, it was previously only for VIP.

Now I am in several plans. And my most favorite is the VIP plan (555% after 2 days). I have three times get paid at this plan. I love him because he's fast, only 2 days to wait. But there is a high minimum is $5,000 USD. But it is certainly worth it.

To get the VIP membership and access to all VIP plans, you need to Deposit a minimum of $500.
Try to contact the admin and ask about VIP.

I hope I helped you, noodle

If you have any more questions , don't be shy. People here are sociable, all tell and show.

Good luck!

noodle8675

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 10:30:47 PM »

Now I am in several plans. And my most favorite is the VIP plan (555% after 2 days). I have three times get paid at this plan. I love him because he's fast, only 2 days to wait. But there is a high minimum is $5,000 USD. But it is certainly worth it.

To get the VIP membership and access to all VIP plans, you need to Deposit a minimum of $500.

If you have any more questions , don't be shy. People here are sociable, all tell and show.

Good luck!

Thanks so much Maik!! You are very kind and all this explanation help me so much for undestand how work.
Soon I'll invest for sure. Take care .   :D

CyrilBelto

• VIP
  • I'm Cyril and I live in Schlangen. I'm interested in Latin American Studies, Musical instruments and Dutch art. I like to travel and watching Doctor Who.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:43:08 PM »

Good luck!

Yeees VIP plan (555% after 2 days) - BEST for me

Rum Punch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 04:47:57 AM »
You can actually choose any, up to yr taste.
I like my stable payment from GHs1 plan, but i made also for Ghs 4 time ago.
Why not?

Oakins

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 10:03:43 AM »
Terrific company,keep up the good work admin!
So long!