Author Topic: Withdraw Profit Guide  (Read 534 times)

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Withdraw Profit Guide
« on: March 08, 2017, 01:28:52 PM »
Hello GigaHashBit Investors, We know, Your day will be more brighter after withdraw some nice profits from what you have been purchased on GigaHassBit. There is some guide from us, especially for newcomer Investors and all prospective clients.

The easy step to withdraw from  GigaHashBit.com,

First, please login to GigaHashBit.com with your credential details, the username and password.

After you are logged in to member area, make sure you have filled the correct data on payment details about your destination to withdraw the profits (your payment processor account id)

go to payment details

You will be redirected to wallets detail page on member area, make sure fill the form on from where you want to add funds or withdraw the money, make sure to fill it with the correct payment processor id,

When it's done do not forget to click "save"
attention: if you have submitted wrong payment processor id details, please contact support to change it

Now, is the time to withdraw the profit into your payment processor wallet, go to top right corner on that webpage and click "withdraw profit"

On next webpage/step, the cashout process will ask you, to where do you want cashout your profits ?

on To payment system* form choose from drop down menu which want you want withdraw your money
attention: You can withdraw profit only on the wallet, through which you made your investment.
fill Sum form with the amount of money do you want to cashout
Then, click "create" button

after new webpage opened and you're sure all details is correct, click "confirm" button

and then Done!, Congratulations, have earned profits from GigaHashBit Ltd

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Withdraw Profit Guide
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 01:59:51 PM »
Feel free to post Your question about withdraw profit, here.

Orcein

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 04:07:22 AM »
I know withdrawal using instant payment system, I only curious that done by fast manual checking or it no need human to process withdraw to Our wallet accounts ?

Ngak Ken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 04:28:09 AM »
Good advise, especially for newcomers, a suggestion from me, make a deposit guide too ;)

Snyw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 03:07:44 AM »
I'm agreed with Orcein and also, i have some question about deposit and withdraw, waiting the deposit guide :)

Ngak Ken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
Can i exchange my perfectmoney profits with bitcoin using GigaHashBit.com service ?, sure, i'm ready to willing pay some fee for it.
waiting for the answer :)

Snyw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 02:43:16 AM »
Can i exchange my perfectmoney profits with bitcoin using GigaHashBit.com service ?, sure, i'm ready to willing pay some fee for it.
waiting for the answer :)

Is it really, Gigahash, also offer money exchange too, to their members ?